Music challenge!

I thought of this idea while sitting on the toilet lol (that’s today’s TMI)
Comment your favorite song (let’s try not to go over two songs) and the artist/group who sings it and everyone go and listen to it and rate it!

6 Likes

Mine right now is Advice by Taemin. Absolute gem. His vocals are AMAZING. Rate 1-10. Please be honest with your ratings. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

My favorite song is “ A man without love “. I heard it in moon knight, and i absolutely loved it! I can’t stop listening to it millions of time!

6 Likes

Mine is Thelma by ofdream.It’s not popular but it’s good​:no_mouth:

6 Likes

I rate it a 4/10 it’s for a nice beat, but I don’t speak Korean.:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I rate it a 4/10. It’s good, it’s just not my type of music.

6 Likes

Any of Guy Sebastian’s Music is really good
My very first favourite song transitioning away from children’s music was called “Like it like That” by Guy Sebastian
I think his best songs have been released in the past few years though. I live his music. Definitely worth the listening to.

My favourite band had to be Panic! At the disco because my grade 6 graduation song was “High Hopes”

5 Likes

I would have to say ‘Just the Same’ by Francesca Battistelli or ‘As Good as it Gets’ by her as well. Another one would be ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by 1D :blush: (@Kenshae I know you said no more than 2 songs but lol I had to)

5 Likes

My favourite band is the beatles and my favourite song is “yesterday” or “here comes the sun”.

6 Likes

Lol. I don’t either but that’s not stopping me :joy:. I love that song too much for a language barrier to stop me from listening to it. Thanks for rating it though. Did you watch the MV?

5 Likes

Okay, I’ve heard both of these before and I’m not gonna lie, I’m not the biggest fan of “Here comes the sun.” I’d rate it a 7/10. It’s a bop but I’ve heard better. I love “Yesterday” though. 8.5/10

6 Likes

Who doesn’t love One Direction!!!??? I love WMYB and I’ll give it a 9/10. It may be cheesy but it’s good. Not my favorite song by them though but I still love it. I gotta go listen to the other two songs though.

5 Likes

I’m really into piano/classical rn and currently “Drive” by RIOPY is doing it for me :grin:

also @Rowida_Mahran listening to your song atm and it’s a solid 8/10

6 Likes

fillm out is also good i here it every day

6 Likes

No I just looked it up on Spotify

6 Likes

oh okay.

6 Likes

I love here comes the sun. First some my late husband introduced me to. Brings back many hapoy memories.

5 Likes

On of my favorite songs is Death ,Thrice Drawn by The Scary Jokes. My favorite band :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just listen to it. Its not my usual style of music but I actually love it. A solid 8/10.

5 Likes

Awww…that’s so sweet. I hope to have a lover like that when I become a adult. I can feel your happiness through the screen everytime you mention you’re late husband. I’m sure he was lovely. :purple_heart:

5 Likes