Music is the window to the soul

100%!!!

4 Likes

i love kpop

5 Likes

I like country and pop but I mainly like any song that I can scream at the top of my lungs and I like songs that have an Island vibe to them
my three favorites are
No Shoes No Shirt No Problem by Kenny Chesney
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Sold by John Micheal Montgomery
(these are embarrassing lol)

4 Likes

I love taylor swift! I canā€™t pick just three lolā€¦ This si weird but i want some people to look up the song called Evermore and listen to it, because the piano in the beginning sounds like a double or single crochetā€¦ sounds weird but i think youā€™d understand if you listened to it and motioned doing the stitch with your hands. Also itā€™s funny to picture someone listening to like heavy metal and crocheting lol

6 Likes

I really love chill music like Lofi, classical music and some meme songs :joy: I know itā€™s a weird comboā€¦ but 80/90 music too, especially the song nothings gonna change my love for you

4 Likes

Oh nice! Do you have any songs to recommend to others? :smile:

3 Likes

Song you can scream the lyrics to are the best!!! And there is no need to be embarrassed, those are some nice songs :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yes i struggled choosing 3 myself haha. I can see what you mean with the piano! And yes haha i am always mainly listening to rock/nu metal when i am crocheting, it makes my friends laugh since i headbang gently along. I also crochet at my gaming setup which also clashes with the heavy metal music as there is a lot of pink and cinnamoroll haha. My personality is a mix of cute and edgy i suppose :smile: Anyways, Evermore is a lovely song! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Lofi and classical are both lovely genres to vibe to. I love meme songs too ahah! And that is such a good song!

4 Likes

My favorites right now are

. Life by the Sea - Tubbo
. Your new boyfriend - Wilbur Soot
. Scared of the dark - Lil Wayne

Iā€™m going through a Minecraft phase :blush::flushed:

3 Likes

I lovee minecraft, those are some good choices! :star2:

2 Likes

I think my 3 favourite songs that are not heavy are:

• The perfect girl by Mareux

• Fade into you by Mazzy star

• Dissolved girl by Massive attack

4 Likes

I listen to all different types from opera, spa and classical to heavy metal :joy:
I do prefer the music from the 50ā€™s-the 80ā€™s

I dont really have any fav songs more so preferred groups maybe
Queen, fleetwood mac, Abba, imagine dragons, guns and roses, pink floyd. To name a few.

5 Likes

Oh Abba and Fleetwood Mac. Love them!

6 Likes

Whats your fav songs by them?
Fleetwood mac -the chain
Abba -dancing queen
Those are mine

6 Likes

I love metal songs too!! And pretty much anything from the 70s/80s, atm I like Burn by Deep purple, Rein Raus by Rammstein and Big Love by Fleetwood Mac <3

4 Likes

I like pop songsā€‹:sparkles:

Fave singer : Ava Max
Fave songs : Rescue me, sweet but psycho, I ainā€™t worried, boys liar pt2, aesthetic (no singing) and a lot more (way to many more):joy::sweat_smile::sparkles::heart_hands:

4 Likes

I like just about any music, and Iā€™m not so good at genres or Iā€™d pinpoint the ones I like most :sweat_smile:
3 songs-
Ghosting- Mother Mother
Letā€™s talk about your hair- Have Mercy
One chance- Modest Mouse

Itā€™s so hard to pick favorites!

3 Likes

Definitely The Chain by Fleetwood Mac, and I my favorite Abba song changes with my mood. Right now Iā€™m feeling Fernando. Lol

4 Likes

omg a swiftie who crochets :see_no_evil: I just became a swiftie last year and justice for evermore lol

4 Likes