Music is the window to the soul

Hello everyone! I created this topic as a safe place to share your music tastes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Share your favourite genres of music and add 3 songs you enjoy, to give others a little feel into your music taste :white_heart:

For me i enjoy every genre of music but i would say rock/nu metal are my favourites :sparkles:

My 3 chosen songs are:

• Wherever i may roam by Metallica

• Change by Deftones

• Angry again by Megadeth

I look forward to seeing (hearing) everyone’s music tastes! And you never know, you might find more songs to add to your playlists! Have fun! :cherry_blossom:

23 Likes

my dad loves those songs lol! my favourite are (maybe i have a lot)
Ride of the valkyries by richard wagner
Carmina Burana: O fortuna by carl orff
and Battlefield 5 legacy theme by johan soderqvist
everyone says they are weird songs but i hope someone else likes them :sob:

8 Likes

My top three songs in no particular order are

•Enemy from Arcane: League of Legends by Imagine Dragons.

•Natural by Imagine Dragons

•Bones by Imagine Dragons

I’m kind of an Imagine Dragons and New Found Glory fan lol.

8 Likes

I really love 90s/00s rap songs, some of my favorites are baby got back by sir mix a lot, its tricky by Run DMC, and Glamorous by fergie

5 Likes

nice!
i’m not good at identifying music generes ahha- but i’m not big into like hard rock and country.
i make playlists for every month so here’s a few from certain months that i enjoy
Gold by Loi
Stupid Cupid by jenna raine
anything can happen by tors

it’s honestly really hard to pick songs cause i don’t have a favorite haha- i low key just picked random ones

6 Likes

Yes haha so does mine! I get a lot on my music taste from my dad hahaha

I love ride of the valkyries and O fortuna!! The battlefield 5 theme is great!

3 Likes

my dads playlist is so weird bcuz he has one rap song then a pop song then a country song and then some kind of classical :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My boyfriend is a fan of imagine dragons :slight_smile: I like quite a few of their songs too, good band!

5 Likes

Lovee some 90s/00s, those 3 songs are very good choices!

5 Likes

Oooh those are some nice songs, i will add them to my ‘noice’ playlist haha aka my non rock/heavy songs haha. Very nice songs! :dizzy:

5 Likes

My dads alters so much too hahaha mostly rap or rock

4 Likes

tysm! i just really love the beats! they make me wanna rap along with them haha

5 Likes

Here we go: Burnin Down The House (cover) - Tom Jones /The Cardigans
Guillotin - Jon Bellion
Me Too - Meagan Trainor

At least those are the three right now, AJR, QOTSA, Nico and Vince, and WOTE are all in my rotation though. Plus should I mention Dolly and Johnny Cash?

5 Likes

Ooh those songs are new to my ears :smile: They have a lovely groove to them. I love QOTSA, such a big fan of them! And i love some dolly

4 Likes

:hibiscus: “Stargazer Lilies” by Home Free
:camera_flash: “Photograph” by Def Leppard
:window: “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen

4 Likes

I loveee Def Leppard! The other songs sound so lovely and chilled out :star2:

4 Likes

“Stargazer Lilies” is pretty chill, but the other one isn’t really that chill. But it’s really good. It’s a really intense but accurate look into the main character of that musical and how some people with anxiety experience life.

4 Likes

No wonder we get along so well! I would also say I like a bit of everything, but rock is my favorite!
I really enjoy music from the 80s

5 Likes

Ah i think i listened to the wrong song! I can definitely see/hear what you are saying, such a lovely song!

5 Likes

Yesss it all makes sense now haha! I love 80s/90s rock the most! And definitely some 00s. But the older stuff will always have my heart :hearts:

6 Likes