musical theater crocheters!!

hey yall !! i’ve been on this app for a while but i’m logging back in after a bit off, and i was wondering if there was anyone who’s a fan of musicals and crocheting who wants to start a little groupchat to talk about stuff (and possibly give me ideas for theater-related patterns to make!). let me know if yall are interested, and tell me your favorite musicals (:

12 Likes

Not a huge fan but good luck!!

2 Likes

Omg omg omg yes!!! The group chat is such a good idea too!! I have a lot of favorite musicals lol but currently i like rtc, falsettos, les mis and lion king!

2 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES yes fav gotta be six wicked or lion king

3 Likes

I think that is a cool idea I would like to be a part of and my favourite musical is either Matilda or dear Evan Hansen

3 Likes

those are all awesome and falsettos!! i love falsettos lol- i havent heard of rtc though, i’ll listen to it sometime (:

2 Likes

both awesome choices with wonderful songs

2 Likes

Omg yayyyyy! Yeah you should the full title is Ride The Cyclone! You can watch it on youtube if you look up the slime tutorial : )

3 Likes

I adore ride the cyclone but I HATE the intergalactic space cats song :sob: I have it blocked on Spotify bcos I’m just not abt it lol

3 Likes

Lollll same it lowkey makes me uncomfortable :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s my biggest reason I hesitate to recommend the musical to people I know irl :sob:

3 Likes

YESS COUNT ME IN!! I absolutely LOVE musicals sooo much! My fav musical has to be Wicked or Matilda<3

3 Likes

yesyesyes!! love both of those

2 Likes

Haha same :skull::skull:

When will you make the gc?

1 Like

OMG!!! i would love to! Our school is doing Chicago this year and right now im crochet chicago hats to sell

3 Likes

thats wild my school’s doing chicago too loll

2 Likes

i’ll make it now!! and then add people if theres more lol

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Sure thing!!!

2 Likes