My cat is sick, so I'm having a sale!

All of my patterns in my Ribblr shop are 30% off thru Friday the 9th. My cat, Simon, has blood in his urine and needs to be seen at the urgent care in the morning, so any help is appreciated.

I also just launch a couple stickers in my Etsy. If you wanna take a look, click HERE

Here is a photo of my cat, as tax:

17 Likes

Oh noo :sob:
I hope he gets better :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Im sure they can help him :heart:. They probabky see this often and know what to do. Dont worry, it will be okay. :mending_heart:

4 Likes

Hope Simon gets better! Good luck with sales! PS I added some tags for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope he gets better soon! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Feel better soon, Simon! Here’s hoping for something quick and easy to care for - some meds and love and he’s back to himself.

Good luck on your sale.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about Simon! Hopefully it’s nothing serious and can easily handled, definitely consider sharing your SelFee link to help with your SelFees, good luck with the sale :smile:

4 Likes

Simons so cute, I hope he gets better soon!
Gl with your sale too!

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the support! Simon went to the vet and got some meds today. Hopefully, he will bounce back soon :crossed_fingers:

My 30% pattern sale runs thru Friday for anyone who would like to help!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, my cat got worse. He was diagnosed with bladder stones and had to have surgery today. Luckily, he is home now and recovering and they expect him to recover fully. On the downside, it was very expensive so I have extended my sale thru Wednesday the 14th. Any help is appreciated, though I totally understand if you can’t :heart:

2 Likes