My Chunky Raccoon 🦝

My sweet chunky raccoon went to his new home. What do y’all think? Would anybody be interested in a pattern?

15 Likes

Oh so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: You must’ve had a hard time parting with him!! I know I would have :pleading_face: You should definitely write the pattern for him out!! :two_hearts::pleading_face:

7 Likes

Yea he was a custom make for a boy at my church requested. I’m getting paid for it but Yeaa lol I low key was like aww :pleading_face: I liked him. I wrote down everything I did so it wouldn’t be hard to put together the pattern

7 Likes

That is so cute, you should definitely make a pattern for him.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

He is so stinkin cute!!! I love that gray yarn! Beautiful color!!! You should absolutely make a pattern!!! (If you need any testers I volunteer​:wink:)!!! Big chunky critters are my favorite!!!

7 Likes

If I do the pattern. I’ll definitely tag you about testing. Nobody really wanted to test my other pattern so that’s why I wanted to get some feedback before I bothered

8 Likes

Oh wow, I wonder why? Well I’m your girl! Just send them my way!!! I’ve got you​:wink:!

7 Likes

Omg really? He’s so cute im sure that youll have loads of people wanting to test him!!

7 Likes

He’s amazing!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

YES! I need to crochet my city’s unofficial mascot!

6 Likes

Oh yes Please make a pattern. I love him. So cute. The yarn you used make him even more cuddly.

Absolutely adorable.

7 Likes

Please do! I adore him and I must make my own army of raccoons!

5 Likes

I would test it in an instant its so just ahhhhhh

5 Likes

I would definitely test him if u did decide to make a pattern

6 Likes

I’ll be making this pattern soon. Just have to edit what I wrote down on notes as I made him :grin:

6 Likes

I have a pattern test out now

6 Likes