My favourite sweater doesn't fit me anymore :(

Hey at least i have more yarn and i even have green now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_tear::cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

Soo cool. I tried to frog one of my jumpers but I failed and I got in trouble lol :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Take another picture before the whole thing is frogged, and I can write you a pattern for it that fits you now

6 Likes

Uhm i just frogged the whole fron piece xD
I have this picture if it helps tho

Update
My cat is helping xD

5 Likes

Cats LOVE to help
that’s knit, but I can write a pattern for it and gift it to you so you can knit it or find a knitter

6 Likes

The chest measurement for your new size? So I get the right range

5 Likes

Oh noo you’re too sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face:
I don’t wanna burden you​:sob:

5 Likes

140cm
The problem is mostly the arms tho i have i think 69cm or around that area and i had smaller arms before
Are you sure tho?:pleading_face:

4 Likes

Well I have a couple of other projects going, so it won’t be right away… And I’ll list it in my shop to sell… And writing patterns is what I do anyway…

5 Likes

Your arms are or were 69cm and that’s long, not around, correct?

4 Likes

Of course don’/ worry! The pattern on it was really fun
All wiggly around yk?

Had this on the sides and if i remember correctly a bigger braid (i don’t remember the name for the pattern) in the middle

That is if you want to do something like this because i love how it looks :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Around
I’m not sure how long i have them
1 sec let me check =))

4 Likes

So 60 long or 23’ and 5" i think (idk how much half an inch is xD)
And 69 around or about 27’

4 Likes

I’ll have to guess on the cuffs/collars/hem but hey, what would be the fun the EXACT same thing again? And copying old knitted items is kind of a talent of mine

5 Likes

This wiggly pattern is really fun to crochet or knit (i tried to knit it as a beginner and i was so proud even if it was a bit woobly lol) and i shared this as a bit of an inspiration :3
I’m not sure how to measure the collar but i hate close material to my neck especially wool
The cuffs were really light like this

And the hem (the border right?) Was made in a way i use
You knit double the size you want it to be and then you knit 1 row using the end together to avoid sewing it later

4 Likes

oh that’s good that you can crochet another one! but it’s sad that it doesn’t fit anymore :frowning:

5 Likes

i’m already using the yarn to test another amazing project, but i will definitely knit a similar sweater again :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Yay for repurposing! And that is a very pretty green…

5 Likes

Yess
It hurt me to frog it but i’m making a frog anyway so =)))

4 Likes

So glad you could use the yarn for something else because you couldn’t use it for the original project you wanted to use it for :upside_down_face::grin: I really like that green color by the way!

5 Likes