My first finished Cross Stitch Project

I hope this is ok to share. This isn’t a Ribblr pattern. I got the kit off of Etsy.
My husband is a huge Star Wars fan so I got this to make for him. It took me 2 1/2 years (I took long breaks in between. After I finished the piece we decided to add in some blue to mimic the millennium falcon on.
I know this isn’t perfect but I am so proud of my first cross stitch project and how it turned out. Now we are waiting for it to dry so we can put it in a frame.

17 Likes

Very nice work.

2 Likes

Wow. Wow. Wowza wow wow! That is freaking awesome!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼:sparkles:

2 Likes

Oooo this is really cool! I’m a stitcher too!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy with how it came out.

3 Likes

Thank you! And that is awesome. It is so fun. I took progress pictures throughout the journey of making this. Once I get the final picture of it in the frame I’ll be making a slideshow.

2 Likes

I used to cross stitch. I can’t see the holes in the Aida fabric anymore.
But, This looks fabulous! Just fabulous

2 Likes

Get some of those fancy glasses like on tiktok :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here are some of mine :slight_smile:

The haunted house I’m still working on!

7 Likes

Ok, let me see your fancy glasses.
I don’t do Tik Tok.

2 Likes

They are essentially magnifying glasses that hold on your head :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

4 Likes

Not glasses but my Mom has a magnifying desk lamp that she uses on the dark Aida fabric because it is getting harder for her to cross stitch on and it’s a big circular magnified glass with a circular light around it. Just like this one on Amazon

4 Likes

Oh my gosh those are so nice!! I have one other kit I got. It says home sweet home with flowers around the border. I haven’t started that one yet but I think I would put it by my front door or in the kitchen. Then after that I’m not sure what else I would make but I definitely want to find more projects.

3 Likes

I made a Pooh Bear and put it into a picture frame. It was lovely. I had a Pooh Bear room in my house.

3 Likes

Oh that sounds awesome!

3 Likes

Awww that’s so cute!

2 Likes

So cool! And I believe you can share any craft here, so feel free to share anymore cross stitch projects or other crafts :wink: I do a little embroidery but I accidentally broke the needle while embroidering so I haven’t in a while I totally forgot to get a new one this post reminded me to look into it thank you lol :laughing:

1 Like

Ahh I love the forager one! Along with the others lol :laughing:

2 Likes