My first freehanded top!

I saw a bunch of star tank tops on Instagram but they were all knitted and although I knit I’m a much faster crocheter so I made my own version of it! Although you can’t see well, it’s a vest with a ribbed collar but it’s not sewed at the sides, it’s attached with super cute ties!
It’s just a prototype I guess and I’m already thinking of ways to improve it and if people are interested I might just make a pattern! Let me know :heart_hands::grin:

19 Likes

thats so cool!!! did you make the graph for the star yourself as well?

4 Likes

yes hence why it’s a bit wonky but ill be reworking it!

4 Likes

its ok o didnt think it was wonky at all!!

3 Likes

thank u frogfrog, i did miss a spot tho but with the angles you cant really see, it’s okay tho! i used the website who turns images into crochet charts so at least it’s accurate! just doesn’t translate too well but ill fix it!! im proud regardless!

5 Likes

wow thats really cool! its so great that wevsites like that exist otherwise most people would have no clue where to start with making a graph!

4 Likes

Its great you should do the pattern xx

5 Likes

Well done! That purple is lovely, and I’m positive there’s an audience for a pattern!

5 Likes

It’s super cute! I think you should work on a pattern. I’m sure there would be many who’d love to make one for themselves. :blush:

4 Likes