My First Pattern Release: Moss Mug Hug ✨️🎉

:sparkles::coffee:Pattern Release Day for my Moss Mug Hug​:coffee::sparkles:

Moss Mug Hug Pattern

To celebrate my first official pattern release, it’s going to be 50% off this weekend only (10Feb2024 - 11Feb2024) :tada: Because who doesn’t love a sale :wink:

Thank you to my lovely testers @AutenK @BlueBerryGum @emimema @NanaJanice @TheFranticOwl @craftsnroses @Otterlyyarn @Atangledlife

Happy crocheting :sparkles::yarn:

Also Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate :sparkles::dragon::tanabata_tree::fireworks:

16 Likes

Congrats on your first official pattern release! Also added some tags :smile:

2 Likes

:star_struck::sparkles::yarn::heart_hands: thanks so much!!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon:

1 Like

:hugs::sparkles::yarn::heart_hands: Thanks Janice!! Love the mug hug you made as one of my testers :rainbow::sparkles::coffee:

:sparkles:Congrats on your first pattern release!!

1 Like

:sparkles::hugs::yarn: thanks so much Amelia!! I loved having you as a tester :heart_hands::orange_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! Enjoyed testing this for you 🫶🏼

1 Like

:sparkles::hugs: thanks Karina!! Your detailed notes took the pattern to another level :sparkles::yarn:

1 Like

Congrats on the pattern release! :tada:
I had a great time testing this pattern, looking forward to seeing what other patterns you’ll make!

1 Like

:sparkles::yarn: Thanks Em!! I appreciate your input and love the colors you choose for your Mug Hug :green_heart::heart_hands: I’m hoping to do another tester call maybe next month for coasters :crossed_fingers::coffee:

1 Like

:partying_face: Congratulations on your first pattern release my crafty twin!!! I enjoyed testing for you. Love the Moss Mug Hug!! :yarn::coffee::heart_hands:

1 Like

:sparkles::star_struck: thank you my crafty twin!! I still can’t believe I pulled it off :rofl: Couldn’t have done it without your encouragement and support :heart_hands::yarn:

1 Like