My first pattern release!!

Thank you so much for some of your guy’s support :heart:!!! This is my first pattern release and decided to make it free! I hope you enjoy this pattern and if you spot any mistakes, please dont hesitate to tell me :blush:!
Tag me in any of your work if your posting it!
Pattern: FREE Cat Baguette Crochet Pattern: Crochet pattern | Ribblr OR check my shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:!

14 Likes

Congratulations. But your store doesn’t show up for us. Try logging out and back in again.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know :blush:! Can you see it now?

5 Likes

Yes, here’s the link to make it even easier. Unique patterns | GalaxyDonut | Ribblr

5 Likes

Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:! I appreciate your help :pray:!

4 Likes

Congrats on the release!! Such a little cutie :white_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks much :blush::pray::two_hearts:! I appreciate your support :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart:!

4 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release!!!

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

6 Likes

Congrats on the release!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release! It looks very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

OMGOMGOMG ITS ADORABLE!!! WOOO first pattern!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on your release :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s congrats :face_holding_back_tears::pray::heart::heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on your release!
Make sure you share the selfee link to your post as it can help you with your seller fees :wink:

3 Likes

Excited Lets Go GIF by Pudgy Penguins

2 Likes

:thinking: May I ask how it works/how to do it

3 Likes

Click that in the pattern page, then choose the overlapping rectangles to copy to your clipboard

5 Likes

Thanks so much :blush:!

3 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes