My First Pattern Sales 🥳

A big thank you to Ribblr for featuring Lulu on Flash Thursday! So grateful to those of you who took a chance on Lulu and purchased the pattern. It means a great deal to me that you saw value in Lulu’s design. :gift_heart:

In honor of my first pattern sales, I wanted to do a little giveaway for the community who has been so receptive and supportive during this process!

Three winners will be randomly selected to get a pattern of their choice from their wishlist.

To enter, all you need to do is tell me the last thing that made you smile in your reply.

Giveaway starts today and ends tomorrow evening!
2024-09-19T07:00:00Z2024-09-21T00:00:00Z

Good luck; can’t wait to hear from you :smiling_face:

44 Likes

the last thing i made that made me smile was this clownfish :^)

13 Likes

Oh my gosh I love it so much, Loaf; such a cute design you made! It’s in my wishlist, haha.

9 Likes

aww thanks! im glad you like it enough to have it wishlisted!

9 Likes

omgg congrats!!!
O.M.G. this giveaway is so AWESOMEEEE TYY FOR DOING THIS!
the last thing that made me smile (technically i was laughing) but i went to robotics practice and we listened to funny indian remixes of songs like golden hour and cruel summer lolll
PS i love lulu soooo muchhhh

9 Likes

The last thing that made me smile was my new sister :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

The last thing that made me smile was getting a dance step that I just learned, correct!!
PS congratulations!!!

10 Likes

The last thing that made me smile was a tutor sent me a meme, and later called me to say I didn’t seem like myself. It was nice to know someone saw me if you know what I mean.

8 Likes

Beautiful

9 Likes

Thank you!!! :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congratulations! I’m actually currently working on your Lulu cow right now! The streamlined version :smile: The last thing to make me smile was probably a short from Legends of Avantris :laughing:

10 Likes

Omg!! Tysm for doing this!! :grin:
The last thing that made me smile was getting a 100 on my narrative assignment!! :100:

7 Likes

My dog echo is last thing that made me smile. She was crawling up to my neck because she was scared of my husband and his friend shooting guns. She doesn’t like loud noises.

6 Likes

The last thing that made me smile was my pet rainbow lorikeet acting all cute to get a belly rub from me! :purple_heart: :parrot:

7 Likes

My youngest baby granddaughter blew me kisses today.

8 Likes

Wow, this is amazing!! I’m so happy for you!! The last thing that made me smile was seeing this post!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

She is so precious​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Congrats on your pattern sales! Lulu is adorable!
The last thing that made me smile was making this drawing!

7 Likes

My little pupper snoring made me smile tonight :slight_smile:
Also huge congrats!!

8 Likes

Oooh congrats on your sales! I love lulu and can’t wait to make her myself! The last thing that made me smile was hanging out with my friends tonight and just having some food quality time together! :smiling_face:

4 Likes