My life is 🧶

“Aprendi a fazer crochê para passar o tempo e agora é o que preenche a minha vida.”:yarn:

Aconteceu-te o mesmo?
Estava num período da minha vida que precisava de uma atividade diferente para me entreter.

Conheci o Amigurumi porque pesquisei sobre atividades manuais. Interessei-me e fiz um curso onde aprendi como fazer amigurumis em 1 mês :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Atualmente já não é um hobby e sim algo que tenho estado a investir tanto emocionalmente como financeiramente.

Que a Nuvem de Algodão vire uma página que emocione tanto os clientes como os amantes de amigurumis.:cherry_blossom:

Instagram: @catarinamigurumi

6 Likes

If anyone uses desktop, can you translate? I can start but it might take me forever :joy: I use my phone from the browser.

5 Likes

I actually have google translate on my phone so I can translate this haha :sweat_smile:
Translated into English:

“I learned how to crochet to pass the time and now that’s what fills my life.”

Did the same thing happen to you?

I was at a time of my life that needed a different activity to entertain me.

I met Amigurumi because I researched manual activities. I became interested and took a course where I learned how to make amigurumis in 1 month

Nowadays it is no longer a hobby, but something that I have been investing both emotionally and financially.

May the Cotton Cloud become a page that thrills both customers and lovers of amigurumis

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Thanks so much @Rosettalove213 for the translation!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@catarinamigurumi Yes, crocheting is wonderful, isn’t it? :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to ribblr @catarinamigurumi !!

5 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: crocheting is life!

5 Likes

thanks for the translation :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

sorry I thought the application translated I’m new here :cherry_blossom: someone alteado helped

5 Likes

No problem! I don’t mind translating! I just don’t have my laptop with me to use google translate. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Such a wonderful post! :love_letter:

5 Likes

4 Likes