Adorable!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

This is so pretty! Amazing work.

4 Likes

Cool! :oncoming_automobile:

3 Likes

WOW!! Incredible attention to details. Well done!

3 Likes

A queen size bed blanket is a huge project! Good job! :muscle:

4 Likes

WOW! That is INCREDIBLE! :astonished:

3 Likes

Thank you! It wasn’t easy but I’m happy with the result :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure it was well worth it! How long did it take eventually?

2 Likes

Well, I started it in June… but worked on it on and off in between other projects so I can’t tell you exactly. It’s really big and has a lot of special stitches and details so it has to be done when you’re feeling like it, trying to finish it in a rush would be a disaster

3 Likes

Wow, it looks awesome, great dragon ! Was it hard, to pult all the parts together ? Am I right, this is your own design ? :slight_smile:

The Lightning McQueen turned out lovely too.
They say adding vinegar while washing, to avoid color bleeding. Have never tried it though.

2 Likes

No, the Dragon it’s not my own design, it’s a @hookedbykati pattern. The car is though.
The sewing part wasn’t that hard because the pattern came with very detailed instructions for it.

I’ll be sure to try that vinegar thing!! I’m currently making some experiments with different yarn compositions and brands to see which ones don’t bleed, hope it’s worthwhile.

4 Likes

Beautiful work!

3 Likes

This looks interesting. Is this your pattern?

2 Likes

That’s looking really good - why does the colour combination remind me of watermelon!? The chevron design really adds interest, and I guess will keep your attention better? :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m working on a poncho

6 Likes

How big is this? Cute!

2 Likes

Hi, it’s not really big, around 15 cm wide and 30 cm long

2 Likes

Hi…its not finished yet…I will still add a hoodie. I will post it with the measurements once finished. I’m glad you like it :blush:

4 Likes

A hoodie will look wonderful in that poncho :+1:

2 Likes