Name Your Dream Broadway Show!

Name your dream broadway show! Whether you havent seen it, or have, what is your dream broadway show?

10 Likes

to see that’s currently on broadway either wicked (is that on broadway? i forgot lol) or shucked (because i love alex newell lol)
to act in that used to be on broadway mean girls
to direct that also used to be on broadway matilda (i would actually die to direct matilda. ik thats not the question lol but it would be so fun)

2 Likes

this is so hard but i really loved wicked when i went to see it (although it was off-broad). there are so many plays and musicals i love and i have started participating in local plays! i’m currently in jekyll and hyde :DDD

2 Likes

To see I want to see lion king or six on broadway. (ive seen it at my local theater). But to be in for sure six as well

2 Likes

Phantom of the Opera with Michael Crawford as the lead. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I would loveee to see Six, or Dear Evan Hansen. Hamilton too if i was allowed to take my sister!
I actually do theatre and i thought this was asking about dream roles dor a minute, no one asked but my dream role is Heather MacNamara :3 (the yellow one)

1 Like

Ive seen hamilton, i saw it summer of 23, i just saw wicked dec 30th, 23 and i saw matilda and lion king when i was like 5 or 6, i saw frozen on broadway not og cast when i went to new york in 2019. And aladdin in 23. I want to see Six, dear evan hansen, i actually saw a clip from jekyll and hyde and now i rlly want to see it.

1 Like

They had it on broadway, but idk if its stil on broadway. Its on its 2nd tour rn i think.

2 Likes

I watched Matilda the Musical in London, so now I really want to see the Broadway version!

3 Likes

I really want to see Beetlejuice :green_heart:

2 Likes

phantom of the opera for sure