Names

late to the party but! my initials are E.T. which can also stand for extra terrestrial like the movie
Aliens fly about in UFOs or spacecraft, I like to craft, aliens live in space
put em together and what have you got?
me! ET from alienspacecraft :wave::alien:

7 Likes

Well my name is Chloe and I am working on starting a business where I sell crochet animals

5 Likes

I wanted a play on words that would be memorable and make people grin. So I’m Hooker Jen.

6 Likes

Mine is just my name (Isla is pronounced eye-la) and then ways. I picked the name a long time before I started selling plushies and it kind of just stuck. It’s funny when I tell people because they think I mean “Isla’s Way” which makes more sense but I just moved the ‘s’ around.

5 Likes

For me, my middle name is Rose, and I kind of thought of the band Guns N Roses, plus roses have thorns :sweat_smile: for my username, I just did my last plus a modification of my middle name. I always thought that if I ever became famous, my stage name would be Rosetta Love :grin:

6 Likes

We call my son “O” online… I often called him O Baby, and loved the idea of the play on words of “Oh, Baby”, but didn’t want to be mistaken as baby items only, so added “~N~ More” to “O Baby Handmades” to get “O Baby ~N~ More Handmades”

7 Likes

I think my boyfriend at the time had given me the nickname “little bug” and my blog was just a general craft DIY site at the time (like way back in 2015), so I put my name in front of “bug” and added “crafts” to the end, and Summerbug Crafts was born! :sweat_smile: Then I discovered crochet and it became my main focus, but it never felt right to change the name, so I kept it. :blush:

7 Likes

i had a game, changed my icon colors to red n yellow looked like fiery colors and added girl at the end bc im a gurl

3 Likes

I am a mental health nurse and my name is Donna but called Dee by my closest friend and lovely husband
So I became Mentaldee

5 Likes

My name is Shayna and I crochet, so CroShayna!

4 Likes

Awesome story!

2 Likes

Awesome story. !!

2 Likes

love that nick name!

4 Likes

my shop name buzzybees was inspired by a bee plush i had sitting around
bee givaway!

3 Likes

Amai (あまい) means sweet in Japanese and bom (봄) means spring in Korean. My major is Korean and my minor is Japanese ^^

5 Likes