National day of june 7

:chocolate_bar:Happy world chocolate day​:chocolate_bar:

chocolate fountain GIF

12 Likes

Yummy! We hope you don’t mind, we changed the GIF as it was very motion heavy to something lighter.

we have a debate in our team. Some LOVE milk chocolate, and some love 90% dark chocolate - what your favorite?

5 Likes

This is going to sound very weird but pre-pregnancy it was dark (70%) and after, even 8 years later its milk, as long as its chocolate orange its a winner though :joy:

6 Likes

I Love me some 75% dark chocolate, and Ruby chocolate is so hard to find, but it’s literally my weakness! :heartbeat: It’s elegant berry sweet flavor is just amazing! :sob::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I’m on team 90%. And yes I know it’s a little crazy :joy:

3 Likes

cHoCoLaTe

2 Likes

mine is around 50-60% dark
but 90!

2 Likes

You’ve got a point, with the word latte meaning milk in Italian (I’m 99% sure?) it seems like Chocolate really is only cocoa with milk. And don’t get me wrong some milk chocolate (or just chocolate?:laughing:) is amazing but I’m still team 90%.

4 Likes

idrc for which one it is just gimme all da chocolate!!! lol

3 Likes

Yea same unless its REALLY dark

3 Likes

Let’s put it to the test :laughing:

What would you like an endless supply of?

• YARN :yarn:
  • CHOCOLATE :chocolate_bar:

0 voters

4 Likes

no pls dont make me do this

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU RIBBLR?!
I cant choose one!?!?! :joy:
Edit: I chose yarn because it is more expensive :joy:

4 Likes

you HAVE to

Food Bae GIF

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for helping with the GIF, I didn’t see the original but as someone triggered by flashing, I appreciate you looking out for us!

Also I’m team dark chocolate! As long as it’s over 70% I’m happiest, but I’ll eat milk…
Similar to Suzy, but a little different, I didn’t care for any chocolate pre-pregnancy, and especially not dark chocolate… After I got pregnant with my 14 yrs old I love dark chocolate

4 Likes

Loving the “fine, I’ll eat it” vibes here :joy:

Always! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Oh milk chocolate for sure i had a few pieces today hehe

4 Likes

YESS dark chocolate makes me super sick to my stomach, and milk chocolate with catamel is better than anything :yum:

3 Likes