National Kitten Day

How did I MISS National Kitten Day? (It was July 10)
Anyone want to share their kitties, and grown up kitties? :wink:

13 Likes

img_1_1646095903341

11 Likes

Bobo is the tabby, Inky is the black cat, Tubby is the orange kitty.

6 Likes

We gave these kitties away a few years ago when we moved off the acreage. But it was one of the most special times I’ve ever experienced. Our dog, Cleo, was a great mama’s helper. The first thing she did after coming in was check on the kittens. Daddy cat not pictured. They were both rescues that found us. Seven babies. Pure joy.

kitties

12 Likes

Aw beautiful!

5 Likes

Yes, I lived through probably 4 or 5 litters. Some of my happiest times caring for the kitties when the kids were young

8 Likes

Dude their soooo cute!!!

7 Likes

this is Lucy in a sweater i crocheted her. she recently passed, she was 18

the is frankie! when we first got him, we thought he was a girl so we called him francine, so we still call him that!

this is georgette, she was mid yawn in this picture haha

10 Likes

Aw they’re adorable. 18 years, that’s a long time. Had a black cat named midnight who died after 16 years. Still see her out the corner of my eye sometimes.
Back when I used to cross stitch, she would flop her whole body on my lap. She didn’t care that she was laying all over my project

7 Likes

awww!! here’s my kitty!! (still lost:()

7 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry sweetie.

5 Likes

it’s totally ok, thank you​:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I had no idea there was a national kitten day! I don’t have an actual kitty but I have a dog named Kitty

7 Likes

Catssss :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Here is mine! His name is Binx as a kitten and as an adult! :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

We have had him for 3 weeks and it feels like he’s been part of the family forever. Here is Apollo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: our cute little kitty :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

:laughing: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes