Need help with 4 hour market!

Hey guys! SO my mother told me about a market nearby happening in less than a month, and I want to do it!

DETAILS:
I believe it’s 10 to 2
It’s one table, not a full booth
My parents are going to be with me with my mom selling some perfume and my dad selling some other things (idk what)

I have crocheted a cow, a chicken, a chill pill (objects i made before i learned of the market) and made 2 mini octos specifically for the market
How much should I crochet? What should I crochet? What should I avoid making?
thanksssss

17 Likes

Turtles turtles turtles turtles

4 Likes

Bees are always a good option

4 Likes

leggy frogs! it’s a cult like obsession for markets i swear

4 Likes

I would make some leggy frogs and maybe some possums those all sold well at my last market

3 Likes

definitely minis!!! kids love things within their pocket money budget <3

3 Likes

@RingoSilly (i summon thee

2 Likes

Make as much as you can, go crochet crazy. Make Dino’s, bees, and turtles mainly but then also include bunnies and axlotls. Crochet as much as you can bc you never know how many people will be at that market! Try to crochet a lot of smaller items too bc people will gobble those up :}

3 Likes

Maybe keychains??:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh that’s a great idea as well. It’s quick and easy to make!

1 Like

I would stick with small things like keychain. ALOT OF EM. avoid making bigger projects that cost more make small plushies and maybe just 1 or 2 bidlg stuff. I would recommend making bees, leggy frogs, a bunch of keychain, turtles, possums, ducks, those kinda stuff. Because often people avoid buying expensive stuff and crochet items are generally ‘expensive’ so stick to tiny stuff

2 Likes

How about some hearts/heart pillows (in addition of bees, leggy frogs because those always sell well from what I was told) ? :woman_fairy:

2 Likes