Need project inspo

Hi friends!

I’m looking for help on inspiration to do with this 1 hank of rainbow, shiny yarn. It’s Araucania yarns antihue that I got super cheap at a thrift store and couldn’t pass on.
It’s super pretty but I’m not exactly sure what to do with it. Let me know your thoughts

Ashley :hugs:

8 Likes

What fiber is it? Also, what weight is it?

4 Likes

It’s 52% cotton and 48% viscose it’s 100 grams for 237 yards

:hugs:

5 Likes

Maybe a doily you could place in a glass frame to hang on the wall. I always thought those were pretty.
Maybe some of these?

Maybe some intricate flowers? Moara crochet has many patterns on plants and flowers that are just stunning.

6 Likes

A skinny scarf? Small cowl, headband?

7 Likes

Oohh I agree a scarf would be really pretty, probably one with like a kinda net type look to save some yarn rather than a dense pattern

I’m terrible at guessing how much yarn is needed per project, if it’s not that much then I’d also agree a headband/cowl type thing would be really cool

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! I kinda love the idea of doing a doily type thing and putting it in a frame since the yarn is so pretty but who knows I may do a headband! I don’t think I have enough for a skinny scarf but that would’ve been cute. Thanks so much everyone! I was really stuck on what to do with this project!

5 Likes

I have a ton of ‘one skein’ wonders.
It’s always tough :smiley:

5 Likes