Need some help...

:fox_face:

4 Likes

The maplemellow please! Please! Pretty please! Ive been looking all over for a leaf plushie and they just don’t exist. You woukd make my dreams come true!! Sorry that sounds dramatic lol.

5 Likes

I WANT FLUFF THE FOX!!! I would LOVE to test her too! It doesn’t matter what pattern comes out first, in my opinion. Either way I would LOVE it and LOVE to test for you! They all would be so CUTE!!! <3

4 Likes

YES!!! I would love to see their style with dinosaurs! Specifically an elasmosaurus a brontosaurus, or a carnotaurus <3

5 Likes

Im currently in the making of a fox pattern
so I would sayy umm a little umm duky in a froggy floaty or umm… a little bird of some sort that has a lot of verity you can do so like different types of bird

5 Likes

Maplemallow!! :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Thank you all so much for responding! I think I will continue working on the fox pattern and have that out first and then the maplemallow! I’ll focus on the two for now! :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: I hope everyone has been having a great week!

11 Likes

Fluff the fox or the maplemallow!

5 Likes

All lol. Imma say 2 as a first. I think it would get attention as its not “another animal plush”. People love things with eyes/a cute face. Fluff definitely has to come to life tho! Sounds too adorable

4 Likes

Oooo, the maplemallow!
Oh No Lol GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

3 Likes