Need some help...

Hi all! I have some ideas for new patterns, but I need some help as to what ones I should focus on first! Let me know in the comments which ones you would be most excited about!

1. Fluff the Fox
  2. Maplemallow (A squishy maple leaf)
  3. low sew turtle with variations
  4. List something else!
28 Likes

FLUFF :fox_face:

10 Likes

Ooo multiple patterns including a fox? And it sounds like such a cute name! I’ll say 1 but all three sound really good, so whichever order they end up being released in I can’t wait to test them if you post tester calls for them :smile::laughing:

Snow Fox GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

a mallard duck with overalls !

7 Likes
  1. :scream::pray:
6 Likes

Oooo Fluff the Fox please! :purple_heart::fox_face:
It just screams Autumn to me.
Fox GIF

8 Likes

Part of me is really interested to see how you make the maplemallow - a great fall pattern btw. But I think most people would be interested in Fluff, everyone like animals it seems!

10 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun patterns are in store! I think they all sound great! :blush: I’d throw my vote to Fluff the fox though… I really want to make one with Arctic fox vibes! :grin:
Pbs Nature Fox GIF by Nature on PBS

9 Likes

I would love to see any of these! My favourites are fluff the fox and the maplemallow

6 Likes

Such cute ideas!! The leaf sounds like it would be interesting! :star_struck::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Maplemallow for sureeee

6 Likes

Torn between Fluff and Maplemallow :pleading_face::pleading_face:

I’m sure whatever you make next would be awesome!

7 Likes

Maplemallow :maple_leaf:

6 Likes

Fluff and maplemallow

5 Likes

Alligator pleaseeeee!! Id love to see that one

4 Likes

The maplemellow would be so fun, something different :maple_leaf:

8 Likes

I like fluff the fox, but I would love to see your style hit the dinosaurs!

6 Likes

Fluffy fox or turtle

4 Likes

Fluff the fox. Your patterns are wonderful no which one :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Fluff the fox.

5 Likes