Nerdy Baby ideas?

Someone is having a baby and I am to make them something. Theme is Story ok and they said they like Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Disney.

I don’t have kids and am lost. What do you make for babies? Lol they only said no blankets.

10 Likes

Idk if it would just look like a cape but maybe like a grogu from star wars style cape as like an after bath wrap? Like if you use cotton it could be like a towel type thing. That’s all I got :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: good luck!!

4 Likes

Ooh what if you made a baby yoda hat for the baby?!

5 Likes

Toys! That way you don’t have to worry about how big the baby is, and it will last for several years

6 Likes

You can make a pacifier clip with a design or specific colors

3 Likes

if its a girl, then maybe a hp headband bow? Ear Warmer, like, with gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, or slytherin colors.
A boy, A woody cowboy hat or toy story themed beanie.
Toys in general, hedwig pattern
any disney patterns you can find
and you could make star wars themed beanies.

3 Likes

Lmaoooo the thingsss I likeeee

1 Like

I love the Woody idea but uhhh you could also do Jessie because in the movies Andy actually wears a Jessie hat not Woody

3 Likes

Maybe a bib? Idk I also have no babies (I’m 12 lol)

1 Like

You could also make like one of those like baby snuggy blanket things idk what its called haha

3 Likes

Once I made a dumbo lovey but you can do any character of course this is just an example

3 Likes

But woidy wears his cowboy hat as well!! Dan dan dunn

2 Likes

Yes butttttt

1 Like

For better or worse, here’s what I went with!

1 Like

You should make like a Mickey Mouse lovey

1 Like

Bluey, kids show appropriate for all ages a crochet bluey stuffed animal would be good

1 Like