Never forget

World Trade Center Lights GIF
No matter what your political beliefs may be, we can never forget what happened on that day.

14 Likes

I put a reminder on my blog today too.

6 Likes

I’m watching a documentary series on Hulu right now. It’s just heart wrenching. I still remember waking up to the first hit. And then as we sat there watching the news, we saw the second hit.

7 Likes

I wasn’t born yet when that happened, but it is a topic we cover every year at school. Every single first responder and victim was so brave. I read this on Instagram today “343 firefighters getting ready for their morning shift. 60 police officers getting ready for their morning patrol. 8 paramedics were ready for their work day. 246 people woke up for their early flights. 2,606 people left for work in the morning. None of them saw life past 10:00 September 11th, 2001.” @/devinecolors Instagram

6 Likes

It was very shocking, to say the least.

6 Likes

I bet it was.

3 Likes

Like @SierraCrochets07 , I wasn’t alive when it happened, but we do talk about it at school every year. It was such a devastating time, at first a lot of people didn’t even know what was going on and were so confused. Many didn’t know if their loved ones were ok, and were waiting impatiently for their calls to come in. I hope and pray that through the loss many people will be remembering, there will be healing in hearts and comfort for them :pray:

3 Likes

Yes it was. The other fear was if it was going to happen all over, not just the 4 that were actually known. We just didn’t know when it was going to end. It was almost like a horrible prank. One plane, v and then another, and another… Was it even real!? Sadly, yes.

2 Likes