Neverending Sock-along! MAL thread.

I’ve been working on a pair of spiral socks as my ‘on-the-go’ project. So far I have only finished the first, but the second is coming along nicely.

9 Likes

Those are incredible! I love them! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh wow I love how that looks!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

those look fantastic! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I finished the first of three repeats of the “X” pattern. :grinning:

7 Likes

Those look amazing @Lakeviewknitter
The colors are fantastic!

3 Likes

Oh wow you can see the fun pattern now! I can’t wait to see it growwww.

3 Likes

Ok guys! I just bound off on two projects and we’re going camping this weekend so I have two sock projects I’m bringing along!! I’m excited to cast on and get some drive knitting done :blush: hope everyone is doing well!

4 Likes

Hi! Does a Christmas tree stocking ornament count? :smiley:

7 Likes

I think so haha! It’s really cute :blush: I’m so ready for Christmas, I was really tempted to listen to Christmas music yesterday lol

3 Likes

Oh lol I actually have some Christmas songs in my jumble of some songs I like that I call my 1 and only playlist, but it’s really not a playlist :joy: so occasionally I’ll come across one or some and will either listen to it and indulge myself, or skip it :wink: I’m so ready for getting warm by the fire and getting decorations up! :blush: Day after Thanksgiving we always get our Christmas tree, it’s our little family tradition, so in a little less than a month: Christmas here we come! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so ready for Christmas as well! The little stocking I made, the one in the picture above, was I pattern I just tested by @Homesteadknitting :two_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s technically a sock so yep it counts! XD

3 Likes

That’s adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Sm2ot @NoKittenAroundStudio when my youngest was growing up he loved Christmas music sooooo much we finally had to tell him that he couldn’t listen to it until after Halloween, so guess what we were listening to from November 1 until Christmas Day? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Then we listened to Jesus Christ Superstar until Easter! :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s so funny! :joy: How old is he now?

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:+1: :blush:

2 Likes

He’s almost 29. It’s been a while since we had to make that rule. He’s here visiting and we were just laughing about it! :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow! Oh that’s so sweet…memories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes