New Bunny Patterns!!!

I have just released 2 new patterns!!! The valentines bunny is a great gift!!! Unique patterns | Cheebis Cuties | Ribblr
I have an accessories only one and one with the bunny and accessories! So if you already have the bunny ( no one has brought it yet! I thought it was so cute :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: my shop is the biggest failure :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:) you can just buy the accessories! Hope you enjoy!

19 Likes

It is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

thank you :sob:

8 Likes

It is so cute! I hope you get more sales :green_heart:

6 Likes

The bunny is adorable! I know you will get your sales soon!! Just give it sometime :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :disappointed:

7 Likes

Your bunnies are adorable! Please do not be sad, it will be okay! :pleading_face:You will make some sales soon i am sure :white_heart:

5 Likes

thank you :pleading_face: :white_heart:

8 Likes

Wait until the bunny holiday gets closer!

6 Likes

I have a couple of easter ones ready! thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Super cute! You did a great job!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

thank you :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I haven’t sold much either. Don’t give up on your shop, it’s way too early in this season.

5 Likes

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Cute! I hope you get sales soon!:crossed_fingers: :heartpulse::rabbit:

5 Likes

thank you :rabbit: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Its so cute, i hope sales go up, i would buy it myself but i can’t​:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

no i dont think your shop is a failure i think your shop has a good selection of amigurumi so dont discourage yourself from designing (and congrats on the release @DasChubba)

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face:

6 Likes