New competition idea! (Msg me to join)

Heyyy guys! There are many crochet contests out there, and I wanted to add another one to the pool.

COMPETITION:
Every 2 weeks for about 5 rounds contestants will design a pattern based a prompt. Writing down the pattern is optional- You just need to freehand something based on the prompt. You can publish patterns from ideas in the competition; I just ask for credits for the ideas I make.

You will submit your makes by messaging me. We will have 3 rounds of voting for each round of pattern making-
2 groups of patterns you can vote for.
The most popular patterns from each poll placed into one more poll.
If you win, you get 5 points. 2nd, 3 points. 3rd, 1 point.

THE PERSON WITH THE MOSTY POINTS WINS!
The winner will get smith I have to figure out what tho

I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as me!
What should I name this?
(Also @Itsfayfay4 is this too similar to Crochet Wars?)

12 Likes

I can’t wait to get started! Maybe you could call this the Design Challenge or something along those lines. This is similar to Crochet Wars by @Itsfayfay4 but since we are making the patterns I think it is different enough​:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I agree, the Crochet Wars focus is on original designs, so that’s very different! I’m curious to see what you come up with for the prompts, hope they are new/unusual. I’ll join if I have time and the projects don’t have to be too large. :blush:

2 Likes

Name ideas (maybe add Challenge or Contest to the end?) -
Designer Derby
InspoGoGo
Wonder Dome
Couture Crochet
Creative Crochet
Off the Chain

2 Likes

I have the first prompt posted! It isn’t too specific, but I wanted it simple enough for a first round! I don’t have the link, but you should find it in my recent activity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t find it for some reason, I sorted your recent activity and the posts from today don’t show up. Can you please add the link when you have a minute?

Here! Got it.

1 Like

Hi! Hehe this is too similar so maybe change it up a bit teehee :slight_smile:
Also happy bdayyy

1 Like

TY! Also, I don’t think it is too similar. What should I change to make it less similar? I tried to make it unique. Thanks!

1 Like

maybe make their own pattern?

1 Like

That’s the challenge! Maybe you misread it haha. No worries!

1 Like

ooh i wanna join!!

1 Like

Use the link to the other post above and read that. Then you can join!

1 Like

ok i did!
also HAPPY BDAYYYYY

1 Like

Tyyyy <<<<33

1 Like

:slight_smile: yesyes

1 Like