New creature!

Okay so I’m super appreciative of the love I received with my last creation so I made another one!! Her name is Flora :sob:
Also posted a new reel and if you could show some love that would mean so much :face_holding_back_tears:
My insta is - @icrochetart.
Again- if you like my reel, I’ll give you a 20% coupon to my patterns! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

How cute!

6 Likes

That’s so cute! I especially love the flower crown :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: did you make the flowers separate and connect after? Just curious since I plan on crocheting one :smile:

4 Likes

Do you plan on crocheting a flower crown? Yeah! I made each flower one by one and then for the vine I sc on a fluffy wire. I just sewing on everything and :sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

Yeah I plan on crocheting a small one for my original doll I’m crocheting lol and wow I didn’t even know that was wire and that fluffy write existed! I have floral wire so I’ll probably yarn over it as well, thanks for the info!

5 Likes

aww, so cute!

5 Likes

Nooooooooooo she’s literally adorable :sob::sob:

6 Likes

@anoswaldoddity thank you for liking and commenting on my posts! If you’re interested I’m happy to give a 20% off pattern to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Naw, that’s ok sweetie. Just showing some love and support!

4 Likes

OMG she is so cute!!

4 Likes

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes