New Free Pattern!!

After a long hiatus from writing crochet patterns, I’m thrilled to be back and ready to share a sneak peek of my upcoming design with you all! This project has been a labor of love, requiring countless hours of hard work and dedication. I’m so excited to offer it as a free pattern. I can’t wait to see if anyone will be interested in using it and will be even intrested in getting the pattern for them. Now, I’m open to suggestions for a name for this new creation. Feel free to share your ideas.
This is just my rough design the actual top is not exactly like this and the pattern will be made to measure.

21 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it!

6 Likes

ooo i hope theres a xl/xxl size!! i’d love to make this <3

5 Likes

it’s gonna be a made to measure so you can make it of whatever size you want

4 Likes

Ooo very pretty! Can’t wait to see the final pattern and project! As for the name I have no clue, perhaps the name of a flower? Good luck either way :smile:

3 Likes

ooh ok! i jsut saw that lol, and name maybe the petals top?

3 Likes

omg im so excited for this !!!

3 Likes

sooo cute! will def make since its a free pattern. a cute name would be the Lily Top!! 🩷

4 Likes

I would love to make a top like this! Also, i love how youre gonna make it a free pattern; thats amazing! :blush: I cant wait until you finish it! If you post a tester call id love to test for you :wink:

3 Likes

It looks like the top to a princess dress!

4 Likes

Princess

3 Likes

Princess Lily or Princess Bluebell Top

Belle of the Ball Crochet Top

3 Likes

Heiress top, princess top, or pick your favorite girls name from the 1800s (Clara would probably be my choice) and use that.

Looking forward to seeing it and trying it out!

3 Likes

g.PNG
It’s made with Star Stich and is almost done will be posting the final pic of it soon

3 Likes

Oo i cant wait!

2 Likes

Oh, I admire your persistence! I’ve done the starvstitch before, found it tedious for a blanket.

2 Likes

It also took me so much time to make this top because of the stich but it’s kinda worth it

2 Likes