(CLOSED) NEW GAME applications!

Hi everyone!
As crochet wars is live, I had a dream where a user (I will not tell you who it is lol) and they copied crochet wars and credited themselves, which made people forget about the original crochet wars.
Can everyone please note that you CANNOT host your own game that’s like mine, example secret Santa and crochet wars was my idea, but please dm me before taking inspo (I’m mentally scared)

ANYWAY like who cares about my story, the new game is…
THE GREAT CROCHET CAKE OFF :cake: :sparkles:
So what happens is that I have a cake pattern and you guys have to decorate it to perfection :sparkles:
This will happen AFTER week 10 of crochet wars (the voting for week 4 is coming out tomorrow)
To join, like, comment that you’d like to join and you’ll have to follow my shop bc the cake pattern is only for followers
Hehe BYE

52 Likes

I would love to join!!! Count me in fayfay

9 Likes

Wait, do we have to make your cake pattern, then decorate it ourselves? Like with things we’ve made just by ourselves?

8 Likes

I would love to join! I followed your shop and you hehe

8 Likes

This sounds interesting I’d like to join

7 Likes

Yea

6 Likes

I would love to join! I don’t see the cake pattern on your shop though.

7 Likes

Hehe I haven’t made it yet

6 Likes

Oh okay

6 Likes

I’d love to join fay🫶🏻🫶🏻

7 Likes

oooh fun! i wanna join (:

6 Likes

YESYESYESYEs

6 Likes

Ooh yess I wanna join! And what happened to the cow crew ?? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

That sounds really fun! I would love to join​:birthday:

5 Likes

eh, stuff. its complicated

7 Likes

sounds fun!! count me in :))

5 Likes

OOO Can i join? tysm

5 Likes

ooooh can i join

5 Likes

I’d love to join!! :blush::blush:

5 Likes

YESSSS :japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin: also a little confused tho

4 Likes