New No Sew Plush Burrito Patterns are now in my Shop

Hey everyone! I just posted my newest patterns: Plush Burritos!

There’s a big huggable size and a mini squeezable size :blush:

They come as a bundle or grab your favorite one :burrito:

I would love to see if you make one!!

25 Likes

Adorable!! Hope you get lots of sales

4 Likes

SO CUTE!!! congrats on the release!

4 Likes

so cuuteeeeeeeee

4 Likes

omg these are so cuttteee!!! i want one:sob:

3 Likes

Absolutely adorable!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: and little question, do you yarn over or under? And are there down sides to yarning under?

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I do yarn under. I just prefer the look of it but it’s harder to see the difference with plush yarn. I started doing yarn under when I mostly used worsted cotton. Now it’s just muscle memory! I don’t think there is a down side. I think some people find it creates tighter stitches. My tension is naturally tight so I don’t really see much of a difference.

4 Likes

Yarn under can affect the placement of some things in no-sew patterns sometimes, because there is less drift with the starting position of the stitches than with yarn over. Things like limb placement and colour changes during the round, could get a bit misaligned if the pattern was designed in yarn over and yarn under is used (and vice versa). These cute burritos don’t look like they have anything that could get misaligned, so they’d be fine with whichever technique is preferred :burrito:

2 Likes

These are absolutely adorable! I jump in and got my copy! Thank you for such a cute design!

2 Likes