New pattern in my shop

Well, that only took me 2 days when it should have been quick and simple :grinning:

This was one of my first patterns, and I needed to remake the photo tutorial from scratch. But I still love this pattern, and now I have a new pair of mittens for myself, from the new make.

There is a matching hat and scarf for this pattern. I won’t have the time to redo those photo tutorials for 2 weeks. But in too weeks time, I will happily gift a hat pattern to anyone who has made a journal for these mittens. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Because I just love anyone who loves my patterns. And I do hope someone enjoys it.

Winter Troll Mittens

Edited to add … why can’t I attach a picture of the mittens? I’ve done it before. Arrrr… I’m so technologically challenged, but I’m just not seeing the right icon to use. The link is working, but the picture isn’t showing.

annnnddddd… the picture should be there now too

12 Likes

Cute mittens :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Congrats

Congratulations on your release! These are so cute

(To get the thumbnail, just paste the link straight into the text box, don’t use the link button at the top)

5 Likes

Thanks, I have the buttons at the top figured out now too, I’m happy to say, and now you describe the other way to do it, I remember that’s what I did last time. So alls good.

5 Likes

Congrats on the release! :tada:

4 Likes

This are so cool! :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes