New pattern! Julie the Comfort Cow

Just released a new pattern! It will be 50% off for the next 48 hours!

12 Likes

It’s so cute!!!

5 Likes

Good luck with the pattern release! Here’s the link for anyone interested :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t figure out how to do that so this is very helpful! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

No problem! I believe there’s an $elFee icon you select while in your shop (if you want to share your shop) or make (if you wanted to share a specific make) that let’s you copy the link

4 Likes

Thanks! That’s helpful!

4 Likes

The only thing that might let you not post it is if your community level is too low I believe

4 Likes

Ohh. I know I’ve done the link on one of my posts but idk why I couldn’t do it this time

4 Likes

aaaah so cute (the eyes are so adorable) and I love the lil backstory I bet Molly, Monty and Julie are all friends lol.

4 Likes

Thank u so much! Awww yesss! They are totally friends!

4 Likes

Hmm, that’s strange ribblr could have changed it’s location or it could be a glitch

4 Likes

Yea maybe

4 Likes

Congratulations on your release!
(Posting the link can help with your seller fees)

4 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t find out how to post the link this time. Do you know how to do it? I know I’ve done it before

3 Likes

so basically if you go onto ur ribble shop and go to ur julie pattern you will then find a share icon on the julie pattern and copy the link and paste it on this post. If you need more guidance be sure to message the @Ribblr team:D

3 Likes

Okay! Thanks so much!

3 Likes