New Pattern: Star Stuffy!

New Pattern! I designed these very happy stars as end-of-the-school-year gold star gifts for my kiddos. They were over the moon! :wink:

This was actually the first pattern I wrote up on Ribblr instead of a text document, but I needed the photographs to publish. This pattern has both the small and large sizes. The stars are worked as two panels sewn together, or use just one panel as a coaster, ornament, etc.

I hope you enjoy making these!

17 Likes

Wow! They look great!

5 Likes

Awesome! How was your experience with Ribbuild?

Hereā€™s the link btw

6 Likes

Using Ribbuild is pretty nice! Itā€™s super easy to use, though I wish I didnā€™t have to click ā€œadd new lineā€ every time. It does make it incredibly simple to have a clear format, and I like that a lot.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

What would you have preferred?

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Being able to hit enter to make a new line so thereā€™s a smoother typing flow, but I have had instances where I wanted an extra line in a row/round instruction, so I understand the choice.

5 Likes

Yes, enter wouldnā€™t work though I understand you want to get in the flow and avoid using a mouse when on a laptop. Iā€™ll feed that info to the team!

8 Likes

Super cute! Congrats!

6 Likes

Again, love that yā€™all listen to feedback! And I agree, not having to click new line would be nice, but not sure how to make it without hitting the return key (unless you use shift + return ?)

9 Likes

Would the down arrow key for new line be possible? I could get used to that typing flow.

7 Likes

I really like this idea! :bulb:

5 Likes

Arrow key is problematic as it may be used within long lines. What about TAB?

5 Likes

TAB could work. Thank you for listening and working to improve the experience!

5 Likes

Using TAB is a great idea!

5 Likes

They are really cute!

5 Likes