New pattern 🥳🥳

I have a new no sew pattern coming tommorow and it is… a whale

Thank you to all my brilliant testers for helping me make this pattern better and giving me suggestions. Its totally free as well :))

15 Likes

That is the floofiest whale I’ve ever seen! :heart_eyes: What yarn did you use, I didn’t see it in the materials list?
It looks like something is wrong with a couple of the pictures in the pattern listing, the first one is cut off as you can see from the screenshot below and the second two are just black screens. They may not have finished uploading or have some kind of glitch. That happens to me sometimes and I have to delete them and reupload.

5 Likes

Oh thats strange, i used faux fur yarn from amazon

5 Likes

I don’t know about you, but for the main listing photos the Ribblr editing tools almost never work for me. Like it looks like it’s editing your project but then when you save it, it reverts to the way it looked before you edited the photo. For the main listing photos I do all of my editing outside of Ribblr. The editing tools on each line of the pattern work just fine and save changes though, it’s weird.

3 Likes

If you click on the picture you can see the whole thing.

2 Likes

congrats!! so cuteee

i am experiencing the same thing as @suettle, the pic is cut off and the next 2 screens are white

2 Likes

True but it doesn’t look as nice in the listing, feeds, scrolls, etc. so I thought they’d want to know. The cover pic is arguably the most important part of a pattern, good pix=more clicks. :smile:

1 Like