New pfp shop contest!

Hello everyone, I want a new shop pfp and banner so I thought you guys could help me out!

Here are the rules :point_down:

1. my shop name is over the moon as you can tell I would like it too space theme,

2. here are some inspo pics to help you out

inspo pics

1. You have till 2024-01-11T07:00:00Z2024-01-16T07:00:00Z to finish the drawings

And that’s pretty much it I will have a poll on a few days for everyone to vote on witch one they think is the best! If you need help on what to draw just let me know and I’ll be able to help:)
I hope y’all have fun 🫶🏻

15 Likes

OMG THE PICS ARE SO AESTHETIC i suck so much at art, i might use ai :skull:
gl tho!!

7 Likes

Ty:)

6 Likes

I might trh!!!

6 Likes

Yayyy

5 Likes

I used AI. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This one’s really pink and kinda looks like something for toddlers. Idk. Sorry…but I think it’s cute!

This one has less blue. I don’t know why but there’s a lot of pink in both. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope you like!! I know I wasn’t very creative and I just went off your inspiration photos hehe. But still I hope you like them!

6 Likes

Tysm<3

6 Likes

ahh so cuteee, I would totally make one for you…if I had that talent XD Goodluck!!

6 Likes

I could try but it won’t be the best :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol it’s fine

6 Likes

I believe in you:)

5 Likes

Thx!! I’ll get it done soon!

5 Likes

Should I just post the picture(s) on here?

5 Likes

This is mine! Hope you like it!

6 Likes

I’ll try! I’ll probably use a mixture of Ai and art. finally found my stylus lol

5 Likes

Yayyyy good job :clap:

5 Likes

here’s the two i made! i used Bing Ai for the backgrounds, and just added your shop name to the front, hope that’s okay.

image one

Untitled19_20240112162723

imagine two

Untitled20_20240112162848

6 Likes

Tysm it looks great!

4 Likes

Omg I love the first one!!

4 Likes

yea, I could also try to draw them lol

2 Likes