New to Ribblr

Hi everyone! I am New to Ribblr, and haven’t found this through my own searches. Is there a space for me to share my past makes (not found on Ribblr)? I want to add a bit of my work to show what I do! Or am I just able to share my makes if they were made with a pattern provided by Ribblr?

6 Likes

Also, I have some patterns that are available on Ribblr, but I purchased them elsewhere. Am I able to add them or would I need to repurchase the pattern in order to share?

4 Likes

This is correct. But, you could load up a post in the community with pictures. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I had that same issue. It has to be purchased here. Some designers might choose to gift you the pattern if you contact them. Didn’t work for me, but you never know.

5 Likes

Thanks again, this has been very helpful!

4 Likes

You are welcome. And, welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I think @HookedByMarilyn answered perfectly but if you need anything else do not hesitate to ask! Everyone here are super friendly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Contact Ribblr and theyll help. Im still learning but you Create “new Topic” its pretty easy to work out but everyone is here so ask away.

Welcome Aboard GIF by Your Happy Workplace

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

3 Likes