New to YouTube

Hey y’all. So I decided to start a YouTube channel. Been wanting to for awhile. I made a video basically kinda showing what I’m doing while making a grogu aka baby yoda tapestry crochet square.
Was wanting to see if there was anyone here that wanted to check it out and like maybe try the grid pattern for the square out and maybe help me get some views and stuff on my new channel. Thanks :blush:

12 Likes

Good luck in your endeavor!

4 Likes

I subscribed!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just subscribed. Good luck.

4 Likes

Subscribed and liked…
Keep me posted, I’ll help you as much as I can.

Check into making “shorts” on YouTube. My stats started increasing huge as soon as I added Shorts to my library. I posted one short, and it went over 1K views within hours!

From everything I’ve heard and read YouTube Shorts are so very new, they will help a great deal. (Kinda like when IG first started their Shorts.) Just Google a little info on it for what they require. Vertical, 20 seconds, (you can do up to 60), and you must use “SHORT” in the title, and #short in the description.

It’s a great way to give your business a “jump start”.
My subscribers are increasing every day since I started posting Shorts AND Stories AND regular videos.

My channel is The Wand Weaver.

5 Likes

Hey that’s awesome! :slight_smile: Good for you! I’ve done some tapestry crochet in the past, but I struggle with it sooo much! Can’t wait to watch your videos ad learn more!

5 Likes

My son has T1d, too. He was diagnosed at 2.5 years old and is now 11.5.

3 Likes