NO MORE PAID PATTERNS!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Props to anyone who reads through this whole thing lol

SO I’ve decided to make all of my patterns free cause a) I’m struggling with Stripe lol and b) I know that people will get more of my patterns if their free, and I really want everyone to enjoy them! So, everything will be free (the bigger ones will be for followers) I did a poll asking what you guys want next, and looks like I’m gonna make a cupcake cat, a monster, and a hippo. I’ll be posting a tester call soon for a pattern I’ve been working on for AWHILE that’s gonna be part of my spring bundle (trying to finish it before spring ends lol)
Thanks for reading this far ik this is a long topic. Comment ‘:+1:’ if you got to the end!

37 Likes

:+1: that sounds great! Sorry stripe wasn’t working out for you :confused: I’ll definitely be getting your patterns when they’re released (especially the hippo, they’re my favourite)

4 Likes

:+1: Yayy!! I will definitely be getting all you patterns!! :heart:

4 Likes

Awww, sad to see Stripe was an issue. Yeah, it’s confusing, and free patterns are nice, but just know that if you start selling patterns for money again that’s perfectly fine! :+1: Love ur patterns btw

3 Likes

If people sell makes of your patterns you will still earn money.

But maybe not if you can’t get Stripe to work. DM Ribblr and if possible send them screenshots as to your issues with Stripe not working. Perhaps they can help you make it work.

While it is very kind of you to offer your patterns for free I think you should get proper compensation for them.

9 Likes

:+1:t5: I love the initiative thx sm. Once I refill my yarn stock I might try them out !

4 Likes

OMG YAYYYYYYYYY lM SO HAPPY AND EXCITEDDDD

4 Likes

:+1:Yayyyy!!! So excited I love your patterns!

4 Likes

:+1:thank you, so happy for your pattern :grin::heart_eyes::wink:

4 Likes

:+1:yayyyyy! Ya I don’t buy or sell my patterns cuz of stripe.

4 Likes

:+1: looking forward to perusing your patterns!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. I truly appreciate free patterns! I will be on the look out for ur pattern test. I am really enjoying pattern testing!!

2 Likes

The kitty sounds so cute! I’d be down to test it :+1:

2 Likes

Ty that Is awesome

2 Likes

:+1:t4::blush: that’s so nice of you!

2 Likes

:+1:t3: sorry stripe wasn’t working for you, I’m so excited to use all those patterns!

2 Likes

:+1:I am new to Ribblr but I am sorry for your troubles with Stripe. Hopefully I will figure out the ins and outs to see your patterns :wink:

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:Hippos are one of my fav’s too!

2 Likes