No Sew Crochet Patterns

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Ribblr and newish to crochet. Im probably beginner to intermediate skill level. I love making amigurumi but I HATE sewing on all the tiny little pieces. Probably because im no good at it and always get things crooked.

So, with that being said, what is everyone’s favorite no sew or low sew patterns? Free or paid I just want fun patterns to try!

Thank you all, happy crafting!

9 Likes

kinda biased lol but i have alot of free no sew patterns!

https://ribblr.com/pattern/nosew-mini-dumbo-octopus-Crochet?referrer=238598

6 Likes

I 100% understand the hatred towards sewing, cause lowkey- me too, things always ends up wonky. I’m not able to include links in my posts so I’ll just put the name and the creator <3

Here is one of my favs on ribblr:
Caterpillar by JnkCrochet

and here are some on IG:
Squid and bird by amigurumimorgan
Clownfish by coffeencrochet01
Stegosaurus (low-sew) by studiopheobe22
Junie the Banana by sweetcremesco

4 Likes

These are great! Thank you for sharing! My so loves sharkes and whales so I will definitely be trying those first!

3 Likes

I also love no sew patterns! Here are just some feel free to use the search function in the pattern area and search no sew to find a lot more since unfortunately I can’t link every great pattern​:smile:. Also you don’t have to sew you can modify it so you slip stitch it to the piece or sc it to the piece (unless you’re doing a test, I would recommend following the test unless you you ask if that’s okay :smile:) happy crafting to you as well! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I haven’t tried slst or sc to attach pieces. I’ll have to give that a try to see if it helps. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Hi! I also dislike sewing on lots of little pieces, I’m too much of a perfectionist and it takes me ages :sweat_smile:
All the patterns in my shop are no-sew types. I have one free and one paid at the moment, with more on the way.

1 Like

Gus the Hammerhead Shark

I have a low sew/no sew octopus. The eyes are sewn on but you could use safety eyes instead or just glue them on :blush: