no title bc titles are hard for short stories ugh

I slide my hand over to his desk. He doesn’t see so I assume is safe to proceed with the action. I snatch his notebook and switch it out for mine. Too late I realize it’s my writing one instead of my math one. He whacks me on the back of the head.

“What the heck was that for?!” I glare at him, one hand holding my head where he hit me.

“You stole my notebook… although I’m keeping this one. Looks interesting.” A blush creeps up my neck as he says that. That notebook contains about a bajillion love poems and other things of the sorts about him.

“Aaron give that back this instant!” I grab for the notebook but he’s too tall- seeing as he’s a whole nine inches taller than my five-foot-nothing self.

“Nah-ah”

“Yah-huh”

“Nah-ah”

“Yah-huh. Now give. NOW!” I gesture for the notebook back. A fruitiless attempt. He shoves it in his bag and smirks. “Whatever.”

The teacher drones on and on about useless crap right up until the bell rings. He always does this and it is going to make me late to fourth one of these days. We pack up our stuff and head out the door, everyone in a rush since this hallway is always so crowded. I jump when a hand appears on my shoulder.

Whipping my head around, “AARON I SWEAR TO GOD! What do you want?”

“That notebook, it’s almost completely full. What’s in it?”

“That, my friend, is for you to figure out.”

“Amberrrrrrr!”

“No. Do you want me to fish it out of your bag and leave you wondering forever?” he shakes his head at my question. “That’s what I thought.” I start off to my fourth period again and he follows behind me. A thump on my back. “Aaron if you don’t stop I will kick your balls in.”

“Yeah right.” He pulls his headphones on his head and starts ahead of me. I go at a bit of a jog and do a tiny jump so I can whack the back of his head then run off to fourth. Unfortunately he catches up to me and yanks on my backpack. “PAYBACK!” He yells as he trots off to his class.

12 Likes

any good title ideas please hmu

4 Likes

also if you want a continuation of this lmk and i will try to make that happen

4 Likes

:sob::sob: poor aaron
also is this inspired by a real story? i love it sm :>

3 Likes

lol its something that most definitely could happen : ) it hasn’t but it could

3 Likes

My Confession of Love