(non important) suggestion for @ribblr

this isn’t a really good suggestion, but i was hoping replying to messages in the ribblr chat could be easier to see whenever i reply to someones text message, 100 more texts pop up, and since the reply is right below the message they sent, they wont be able to see it unless they scroll through all the messages.

i also suggest for us to be able to assign people special roles for achieving certain things. When they have the achievement, they can access things that people without the achievement cant access, so it will encourage people to create many patterns for the community :))) (for example if someone recieves many likes on their posts, they can recieve a discount for a ribblr pattern)

10 Likes

Hmm, I’m a bit confused on your first point since I don’t fully understand what you’re asking, are you referring to Chats, Messages, or both?

As for the second suggestion we have community levels, as users level increases they have access to more abilities in the community, what type of achievements/special roles did you have in mind?

hey! This is why we have threads - it’ll show up if someone replied to your message so you can essentially continue to have like a sub conversation within a specific chat.

5 Likes

OMG @st4rg1rl @misstalkalot look youre famous!!!

3 Likes

indeed lol

2 Likes

I am lol

1 Like