Not crochet related but i dyed my hair pink!

I worked and worried hard for these pretty grey gals! Lol
Plus I kind of have Rogue streaks naturally in the front which is pretty cool.

4 Likes

I had my tips died ombrƩ pink once

3 Likes

I canā€™t imagine you with different colored hair. It looks so pretty and natural with your skin tone! Just gorgeous! This is how you will always look to me. :blush::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you! I had blonde hair but i just got bored of it haha

5 Likes

I recently just dyed my hair purple !!

3 Likes

Cool! Also welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome hair, I want to go back to that colour but Iā€™m at the lightest Iā€™ve ever been and donā€™t want to ruin it. Had more funky hair several years ago and Iā€™ve been rocking silver/gray becase I canā€™t get it natually. Iā€™ve had purple, silver blue didnā€™t stay well.

5 Likes

I love how silver/gray hair looks! I had blue before too but i didnt like it as much

3 Likes

Your hair looks super pretty. I used to have purple ends and I would love to have them again but I donā€™t want to bleach my hair so it only lasts for about a month.

2 Likes

This was my favorite ā€œfunā€ colorā€¦ I donā€™t have anything against ā€œunnaturalā€ colors, but I honestly just prefer red if Iā€™m not my natural blonde :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool! I love how it shows through when you style it.

2 Likes

mineā€™s bright blue!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really pretty colour.
I died my hair ombre with a blueish violet and a warmer violet about 3 weeks ago, now Iā€™m light blue on the top and mainly gray-blond with some pink starndsā€¦
I like the blue tones so I guess Iā€™ll redye it soon with a blue tone.
Experimenting with colours is super fun I think

2 Likes

I just bleach minen.

1 Like

Thanks, that was my favorite part too!

1 Like