Not crochet related but i dyed my hair pink!

Anyone else have a fun hair colour (or used to?)

23 Likes

I haved so meany colord

3 Likes

It looks so pretty! I love the color and how it looks. Whenever I died my hair pink it never looks like that and I’m so jealous! I’m about to dye my hair rainbow for a marching band show soon!

4 Likes

Thats so cool! Yeah i got pretty lucky with how it turned out tbh

2 Likes

Right now, my hair is a mix between pink, magenta, and purple but the color is slowly coming out. I’m trying to make it come out as soon as possible and if the color isn’t halfway out by the time June comes around, I might have to use color stripper.

4 Likes

looks so cute!! I’ve pretty much been every colour but my hairs got a pink tinge to it atm :relieved:

5 Likes

Looks so cute :two_hearts:

I’ve had a lot of hair colors over the years. My favorite was neon yellow :blush:

4 Likes

No mine is just dirty dish blond that starts dark on top and than gradually gets lighter and lighter at the bottom

4 Likes

Thats exactly what mine was before i dyed it pink haha

4 Likes

Cant do any “non natural colors” because of mandated grooming standards at work but I’m probably going to do my henna again today before i go to a concert.

2 Likes

Wow it looks so good! My hair is always some bright colour lol. At the moment it’s blue but I’ve done pretty much every colour now. (-:

3 Likes

Mine is pink aswell right now!

1 Like

I’m grey and purple at the moment

1 Like

I’m just going grey, the all natural way. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Love it it looks so beautiful on you and you are so beautiful!

2 Likes

Very cute :blush:

2 Likes

I have had a dark pink it was really pretty :heart_eyes: love yours! <)

2 Likes

Woah! So cool!!!

1 Like

Grey is beautiful i used to want silver hair, but that would have been hard to maintain because my hair is dark. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think grey hair is actually so pretty!

3 Likes