Not sure if it's just me...

When I go to my patterns, I click on testing, I click on a pattern. When I want to leave the pattern, I push my back button, but instead of going back to the testing page it goes all the way back to ā€œmy patternsā€. I want it to just go back to my testing page. @Ribblr is this a glitch?

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a glitch. It goes back to your pattern library which by design opens on the main tab. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

But I want to go into my tests not my main patterns

2 Likes

Just click the testing tab at the top of the pageā€‹:blush:

3 Likes

Yes I know to do that. Iā€™m just think itā€™s annoying when Iā€™m clicking to go back that itā€™s not going back to the page directly before, the one I was just on.

The other issue Iā€™m having, is when it goes back to the pattern library itā€™s not starting at the top of the page, itā€™s somewhere towards the middle. So I have to scroll all the way back up to the top and then click on testing.

Iā€™m not trying to be a pain, but itā€™s not conducive to doing things quickly or easily.

3 Likes

no worries- appreciate your input!

3 Likes

It is mildly annoying when it jumps around. It does that in a few spots.
Iā€™m used to it by now,ā€¦. :joy:

5 Likes

When you use Ribblr a lot, a few things that seem just easy to you, do get a but tedious.
The jumping around to different spots than you expect to go to, is one of them :wink:

Also, not trying to be a pain, just giving input.

6 Likes

Well, I can or cannot say anything as annoying it is to you. What it used to do 2-3 updates agoā€¦. Was annoying to me.

2 Likes

We appreciate that different people have different preferences!
We ultimately do our very best to support as many people as we can, and make sure your crafting experience is nothing short of amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, the one where it jumped from your wishlist (after you got a freebie) to the pattern page got fixed a while back.
Very much appreciated :blush:

4 Likes

Lol I have it happen all the time, because I use a phone so Iā€™m used to swiping to move the page. Most common if I opened a photo in the pattern then to close it I swipe back by habit and Iā€™m suddenly 2 pages away and hoping my progress saved. :sweat_smile:

I appreciate theyā€™ve been updating things though. Gives hope that the odd things here and there will improve. :heart:

4 Likes

What I donā€™t like personally is the auto-scrolling on patterns :sweat_smile: whenever I go back and forth between pages to check things or answer a message, then the page scrolls automatically in the direction of the mouse and then I loose where I was.

5 Likes

It happens to me alot

3 Likes