Notification??

So, i have a suggestion. If you apply for a tester call, and u get approved, u dont get a notification that u got approved. I think it would be helpfull if there was a notification that u got approved so i dont have to check every few days.

36 Likes

yes, I was wondering if there was a notification for this when I first started testing. this would come in handy and be super useful!

11 Likes

shoot, thats why i havent started some of my tests bcs out of sight out of mind :sob: @Ribblr this is a really good idea because if i dont get alerted (like how it alerts when someone u follow has posted or tagged or followed etc.) i totally forget about my testers and feel bad when i dont have them done in time :'{

10 Likes

I think getting a notification about being accepted for a test pattern would be great. It’s either that or swap the patterns tab yo the middle and make the testing tab first so you instantly see what you have to test.

8 Likes

Yesssssssss please! :weary:

6 Likes

Yes!!

6 Likes

I agree, that’s one reason why as a designer I always start a group chat right after approving everyone.

9 Likes

Same.

5 Likes

I totally agreed, it would be so helpful!

4 Likes

yea i had to drop out of testing something because i didn’t know i was approved :sob:

1 Like

yessssss

2 Likes

I was sure we used to get notifications but I haven’t been and was late for a tester call because I forget about things easily and don’t remember to check. A notification would be great. I haven’t been getting any message notifications either, just ones saying someone i follow released a new pattern.

How do you know you get approved?

You have to check your testing tab

Where is that? Ohhh nvm I found it… thanks!

Thanks for suggesting! Right now we want to encourage designers to directly contact testers. Although we deploy many automatic notifications such as reminder for designer to gift testers who completed the test, we believe the first step in approving and contacting the group of testers needs to be thoughtful and done by the designer personally.

With that in mind - we’re happy to read through more feedback and always happy to change our opinion!

1 Like