OC Backstory's (also voice lines)

My oc is Luca and Logan.

Luca Is a little 4 year old boy who loves giving hugs, and is very sensitive. Logan is the monster demon under his bed that talks to him because he has no friends. Luca gets bullied at school for “acting like a girl” and Logan keeps him company. One day Luca’s parents took him to a therapist thinking he was hallucinating. Luca came home crying telling Logan that the therapist said he wasn’t real, well Logan showed himself to Luca’s parents and They thought he was a abomination so they tried to shoot him. Logan tried to stop them before they pulled the trigger. well they did it anyway and the bullet went straight through Logan and hit Luca. Luca died that same day with Logan trying to help him. Now Luca is my ghosty boi. He is always permanently crying and his bed sheet became a part of him cause he was hiding in the corner with the sheet over his head.
Logan is kinda dumb but sweet he tried to go into a human form saw a skeleton and thought that was a human :joy: here is a pic

Share your oc’s story!!! Also help me voice line!!! (if you need more info please ask)

13 Likes

Commenting so I return to share some backstories >:)

3 Likes

That is an amazing story! I love your art too

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

amazing story and art!

2 Likes

Thanks also would you like to do a voice line for either of them?

1 Like

So cool!!!

1 Like

Luca: a little kid who died at a young age and cries constantly. he has an attitude with any adults that can see him. Helps bullied kids find friends. Love shiny things, and anything alive. thinks everyone will become his friends. Best friend/only friend Logan. Scared of adults, and to make friends. When he grows up he finds out he likes boys, and the occasional girl.

Logan: A baby demon/monster who used to live under Luca’s bed. Very protective, and dumb at times. Makes friends constantly. Always playful unless you mess with his friends. His older (toddler) brother is very cocky (when he grows up)and thinks he is straight/could never like a boy. (older brother likes Luca<3)

8 Likes

Luca: “LoGaN!”

Logan: wakes up what Luca?

Luca: are ducks predators???

Logan: …

Also i feel like Luca would sound like Greg from over the garden wall and Logan would sound like the collector from TOH

5 Likes

what do u mean?

2 Likes

Luca: a boy who died at a young age and cries constantly. he has an attitude with any adults that can see him. Helps bullied kids find friends. Love shiny things, and anything alive. thinks everyone will become his friends. Best friend/only friend Logan. Scared of adults, and to make friends. When he grows up he finds out he likes boys, and the occasional girl.

Logan: A demon/monster who used to live under Luca’s bed. Very protective, and dumb at times. Makes friends constantly. Always playful unless you mess with his friends.

Vain: Logan’s (1y) older brother, is very cocky and thinks he is straight/could never like a boy, but really likes luca<3. Vain gives gifts to Luca when he finds something shiny. Calls Luca ‘little bird’. (Not an insult like Luca thinks<3)

Shoutouts to some good people<3 @corvid @Hobblescrafts @RisingFlames @crochetgirl21 and @littlemisswonderful

11 Likes

Awe ty for the shout out!!:heart:

1 Like

aww thx for shoutout!!

Im currently designing a character for a friends indie show (:
(The friend took inspo from hazbin hotel)
Her name is Alya, and im still working on her backstory but heres what i have in mind so far (notes) :

• shes the daughter of a powerful figure in heaven
  • she tries to help the main character, but something goes wrong and she gets hurt
  • at age 19, she gets kicked out of heaven but she dosent go to hell

All i have rn lol

3 Likes

love this

1 Like