October 2026 - Postcard 💌 Ribbot's giveaway!

Ribbot’s Halloween Haul! :jack_o_lantern::frog:

Spooky season is here, and I’ve been busy decorating my house for Halloween! The pumpkins are out, the cobwebs are up, and I’ve even got a very special treat in my bag… :eyes::yarn:

It’s a little sneak peek at something exciting coming soon. Ribblr yarn is on the way this October, and I can’t wait for you to see what’s inside!

Your October postcard is also your entry into this month’s giveaway, where one lucky crafter will win 300 gems! :gem_stone:

Collecting postcards boosts your chances to win, so keep spinning the wheel and filling my belly with tasty treats.

Postcard design by: @Ruebriifiber

Happy Halloween!

Ribbot :jack_o_lantern::frog::yarn:

65 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTAwOTg3OTkx

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTQxNzc3NjQy

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Spun the wheel this morning, and it landed on Postcard, but it didn’t take me here… came to check, and sure enough: no postcard, no entry :pensive_face::woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTEwNDExODgz

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NDU0MDEwMDMx

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #MzE1NjgzMzE2

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Automatic submission id #NDkyNjgyMzI0

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #Njg1Mzk3NjE0

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This is sad cause I love this postcard and don’t have it :(

4 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTU3Nzk1MDYz

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #MjI1ODU2OTE1

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NzQxNzI1MTA0

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTk4OTQ5Nzc3

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NzQxNjAwODg0

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #MTU3NjM3NTk5

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NTIxNjM0NDQ=

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NDU4OTI0Mzcw

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #NjgwNDIzNzkx

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Automatic submission id #MjEyNjk3ODA2

Yay! I won a postcard.
I’m in :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes