October Amigurumi CAL

I would love to try this out! Sounds like fun!

7 Likes

Wow!!!

Thank you for your interest and support. :heart:

I’m getting nervous :sweat_smile:

Everyone is welcome, the application will not be closed, you can join at any time! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

How do we join?

5 Likes

How do we know if we have been chosen to participate?

5 Likes

I love CALs! I would be happy to join, what platform would you be sharing it on?

5 Likes

Everyone how applied or wants to follow will be added as tester. I saw that I can block the pattern view (I hope it works :grimacing:), so I will unlock it for you as we go. I will share it only on Ribblr and you can make a journal too (if you want). You can share your progress on social media (but not parts of the pattern), I will also be announcing this project on social media soon.
Thank you! :heart:

9 Likes

When will it start?

4 Likes

Between October 10-15. I will let you know next week, when I upload the pattern to Ribblr., let’s see how I progress with it.

8 Likes

please :pleading_face:

5 Likes

!UPDATE!

The first part of the pattern will be released on 10.10.2022 and will have 4 parts. The last one will be released on 19.10.2022. You will have the release day and two more days to crochet.
So far I have used orange, purple, black, green and white yarn. I crocheted the “demo” project with a 2.00 mm (0 in US size) hook and finished with a 7 cm (3 in) tall and 5 cm (2 in) wide item, but the finished pattern will be crocheted with a hook of at least 2.5 mm (~ C2 in US size), so it will be slightly larger.

You will be added to the pattern in the next few days. I’ll keep you up to date!

Thank you!

12 Likes

Uuuu this sounds super fun! I would love to participate as well! I dont have all those colors, but i might improvise :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, that’s the idea, you can use any color and weight of yarn, mine is just a suggestion!

7 Likes

Will you let us know when the C.A.L starts??

5 Likes

Im really looking forward to this as this pattern is a surprise :open_mouth: :relaxed:

7 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr great place best too.
Wine Hello GIF by Blauer Bock

5 Likes

Interested

6 Likes

Yes, everyone will receive a message.

6 Likes

I plan on using random colors! Lol i will use resembling colors, like for orange ill use red, for purple ill use blue, but for white and black ill just use white and black and then when it comes out it will look :ok_hand:magnificent. Also do you think i could use size 6 blanket yarn and a 6mm hook??

6 Likes

Yes, and you can adjust the hook size, if the 6 mm is to big or small.

5 Likes

I would be interested!!:slight_smile:

5 Likes