October Amigurumi CAL

! UPDATE!
If someone would like to join itā€™s welkome! The pattern parts will not be erased, so you can crochet the parts anytime.
You can share your progress on social media by tagging me or not, it is your choice. You can make a journal (I saw that some of you started one). You can just share your progress here or in the tester group and finally you can just watch the others progress.
It is not a test or competition, the final pattern will be free on Ribblr.
So have fun, and if you have any questions, please donā€™t hasitate to contact me!
Thank you! :hugs:

4 Likes

!UPDATE!
In 12 hours I will unlock Day 2. I hope you will enjoy this one too.
Happy crocheting!
Don`t forget the pattern parts will not be erased and if you have any questions contact me!
Thank you!

3 Likes

!UPDATE!
Day 2 is unlocked. :slight_smile:
These are Day 1 crocheted pieces. If you want to join you can, just let me know.
Day 3 will be unlocked on 16.10.2022.
Have fun!

4 Likes

!UPDATE!
Here is Day 2 piece.

Tomorrow I will unlock Day 4 - the Assembly day.
I hope you have enjoyed this project so far.
I saw the journals, thank you all for your contribution. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wish more would post pictures here or in the messageā€¦ I saw one person commented that they made a journal, but I was really looking forward to living vicariously through everyone :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I encouraged everyone to post, there are journals, but I think they will be visible when the pattern will be Public on 23.10.2022. Sorry!

3 Likes

Itā€™s ok, itā€™s not your fault and not Iā€™m mad at anyoneā€¦ Iā€™ll definitely be checking out the journals after publication :grin:

2 Likes

Can i join?

3 Likes

I did a journal last nightā€¦ Iā€™ll try to post some here so you can see.

1 Like

this is what I have so far. I figured out from the pattern what the next part is, and Iā€™ll be working on that now

6 Likes

ooo this is cool! i would like to try it out! iā€™m a beginner soā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Yours is looking great!

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! And thanksā€‹:hugs:

2 Likes

I just realized why I wasnā€™t sharing pictures in hereā€¦ Because it was a mystery and I didnā€™t want to give it awayā€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Added

2 Likes

Added!

3 Likes

The whole pattern was revealed on 16.10.2022, so itā€™s no problem! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

ok thx, where can i find it orā€¦ iā€™m not really sureā€¦ rather new to like this hehe

4 Likes

My stuff ā†’ Testing :slight_smile:

2 Likes